Thursday, February 25, 2010

We finally got home last night! How about some egg clipart

We had a wonderful trip to my inlaws... had a 4 inch snow while we were visiting. Dh took pictures from the front door so will see what is in the snow besides the dogs... LOL.. I had to turn around this am and drive to my orthopedic surgeon for my followup on my knee surgery.. Don't have to go back till June. The winds were horrible and I had wished dh could have taken me , but he was busy back at work after being off 5 days. So then I had to go get my disability license plates and placard for the truck. The guy had never done the plates before and took a good bit to get to the right screen in the computer to get them reissued.. So I am exhausted and need to regain energy. It is good to be back home and get back into a routine. I didn't pack any of my art supplies because with the two dogs it was just too crowded in the truck.. So I hope to work on my tape page in my journal this weekend, and start working on planning the April databases.... I did leave the doctor's office and went into Hastings for a craft book that has some ideas and techniques for the groups. So off to get in my pj's , just took a pain pill so hope it will work fast. I am leaving you with some egg clipart... Hugs, Debbie

No comments: