Monday, February 15, 2010

Inchies Journaling

Now in Sarah's Inchie Lesson she has used a two page spread for her inchies.. I chose to do all of mine on one page. Course you know I am not afraid of those little inchies.. I think her lesson was to show you to not be afraid to be "imperfect",, but I had to make those inchies square... so overcoming "perfectionism" in some of my areas will be hard, were as I am not perfect in others. So I guess I kind of have a balance.. since I had already "washed "my pages prior to starting you will find that you do seem to want to balance what she is teaching and your visions for what your journal will be. See you next post as I will be doing Day 7 and 8 this weekend, and it involves tape,, One thing I will add , Sarah uses "Prompts" , these help you to journal what she is wanting you to learn. Hugs, Debbie

No comments: