Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday A Week After

What a warm and beautiful day today

I gathered his uniforms to wash for Thursday.

Hannah and I went for our walk in the yard

To gather the pecans the trees would discard.

I picked them up with my special tool

Something squirrels would think as old school.

Bunny use to help me on my daily search of the yard

A week without her and finding it still hard.

A search in some boxes for steampunk was needed

After a search of four boxes I had soon succeeded.

I can go back to the camper and looked at the treasure

Something to craft with and give others the pleasure.

Now to break the watches apart

Someone is going to get some sweet little art.

The hands will stop moving and still forever

We will miss our Bunny Boo for ever and ever.

I was thinking of my shopping the other day

I hesitated at the bulletin board on display.

It had a lost dog and several puppies for sale that day

But maybe checking the shelter will be the right way.

A place were Hannah once lived 10 years ago

Starting over with a new one, I just don't know.

Maybe we will have a fence up by this Spring

When the birds are all happy and begin to sing.

Our garden will get planted and grass will begin to grow

Oh Bunny, I still remember you on a really fast snow.

The snowflakes started falling all around you that day

I ran and grabbed the camera to find you at play.

You jumped at the flakes as they danced in the air

They landed ever so gently on your soft sweet hair.

Then they disappeared as fast as they fell to the ground

You seached and search for them all around.

That day I will remember and never forget

But never see our Bunny in another sunset.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice your post.
Hello, friends, You can find latest govt jobs in IIM Kozhikode visit here.