Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finally have the move over-Now lets catch up

I have started back with crafting. Still have to organize the storage/crafting room so that I can craft on nice days. So for now have to hunt thru boxes to find things for crafting . Here is what I have been doing,I altered a domino .. Fun Fun.] I took bug metal screen and cut it to Atc size , brush painted it with Metallic Pure Gold Acrylic paint, added my woman and other items with The Ultimate Glue, Used Amber Clay Color box Fluid Chalk on the " Time Slipping Away", Used some watch hands on top of a gold button and added some sweet paper flowers. I really liked how she turned out. We are doing the Metal Screen in some upcoming Dec Paperfollies and Inchies OnebyOne Swaps. I have started a new group for 13-17 year olds at yahoo called PaperCutz and am in need of moderators to help me with the group if interested. I need someone that does mainly greetingcards as I can help with the other small crafts. I am still in the process of writing up the rules and stuff. The group will be moderated for all of the teens when they post or upload. Hope we can teach them to swap with others in their group, but they still need to have a sponser or family member to help them with mailing and things and getting to the P.O. I want to also include journals, scrapbooks . Hugs, Debbie House
PaperCutz-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Debbie, nice to see you back blogging again. I left a comment a while back thanking you for some items you sent me. Hope you got them. Love looking at your work.
glad the move went well and you will be back creating and organizing before you know it.
Keep in touch, Lesley xo