Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tim Holtz, Alcohol Ink Splatter 4x4

Still working on learning how to rubber stamp. This technique was by Tim Holtz, using his brights alcohol inks and compressed air to spread the colors and the Ranger Glossy paper. I want to practice more of this technique.. His came out awesome.. I also chatted at him about his iron.. they discontinued it so he gave me information on where to find another craft iron.. He was on in way to the AHA and was all excited to introduce his new stuff. He is a really nice guy to chat with.. Have a great Day. Hugs. Debbie

2 comments:

Cat Stegall said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH just stunning Deb!!! HORRAH for color!

Debbie House said...

Yes,, I want to play around more with this technique... I want to also get that Tim Holtz butterfly stamp as I think it is stunning with this technique. Thank you.Hugs, Debbie