Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hum day

Here is a Valentine's card I made with an old doilie that I used distressed ink on, an antique piece of jewlery, some antique heart lace, and a pink feather and sweet little pearl spigs, misc stickers on a embossed backing. Well it is tough getting a blog going and hoping someone will look at it,, comment on something and get others to follow it, I have one follower and I do appreciate Fab for that... I want to get to a point where I am crafting and showing my things , techniques to learn,  but for now I have only had time to get a few words ups and clipart for those that need some and learning how to design a good blog , so don't give up on me.. I will make a blog that is worthy of someone wanting to see what I am up to everytime I blog and find that what I have to blog about is great!.. Maybe not as famous as Tim Holtz.. but close.. VBG....Hugs, Debbie

No comments: